Corridor with the Rosenbergs´ Coats of Arms

Český Krumlov Castle, Rosenberg coat-of-arms corridor This corridor is a part of the inhabitable wing between the IInd and the IIIrd Courtyards of the Castle. The ceiling is decorated by the combined heraldic coats of arms of Wilhelm von Rosenberg, his two wives, four of Wilhelm\'s sisters and their husbands. The coats are original, dating from 1563. The other combined coats of arms on the walls and ceiling of the staircase, belong to the later owners of the Castle - the Eggenbergs and the Schwarzenbergs. They were painted at the beginning of the 19th century by František Flath.

(mh)