Contact: Obecní úřad
Telephone: +420 380 735 114
Fax: +420 380 735 143
Location: Region of Český Krumlov
Type: Sculptures, fountains, chapels, wayside crosses
The first and decisive impulse to build the Stations of the Cross in Frymburk parish gave landowner from Lipno Adalbert Donauer, who at the beginning of ninetieths of 19th century paid six hundred of golds „for granitiform Stations of the Cross“.
Chapel was solemnly consecrated on 13. October 1898.
Accessibility by road:
Autobus - lines towards : Frymburk, Lipno nad Vltavou, Loučovice, Vyšší Brod, Rožmberk nad Vltavou, Český Krumlov